My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

A veterinary surgeon at www.toapayohvets.com and founder of a licensed housing agency for expatriate rentals and sales at www.asiahomes.com

Friday, January 12, 2007

50. World Peace?

It is very difficult for an amateur like me to get attractive pictures of HDB flats in Singapore.



The pictures may be of interest to maids who may work in HDB apartments.



I try my hand at writing a message for a company. How to do one which is not boring to read? I chanced upon the HDB apartment picture.



Some bug in the Adobe Photoshop 6.0 software. I could not scale the fonts or use any fonts. I copy the wordings from Frontpage text. Then I paste onto the pictures which are under Adobe Photoshop. As I could not adjust the size of the fonts, I am forced to use 3 pictures.

Surprisingly, the overall pictures and text looked ok. In this project, the text is meaningless without a picture. What type of picture? A war picture? I don't have any.

A picture of peace and tranquility with the text written as if it is a 3-picture postcard? Substitute 2 other pictures for picture no. 2 and 3. Then, this will be much more interesting?

I hope the Company accepts this concept and wording.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home